Sunday, May 9, 2010

Another Sunday

It was cloudy and cool today. We had a nice thunder storm last night so any planting I had planned today was out.

It's ok though. With the oven on all day, it was better that it was a bit cool. I tried, and tried to keep the cupcakes I made down to two, but three slipped up on me. Oops.

I also made some treats for my furbabies and of course made enough to share. I don't know if anyone will take them, but I'm going to put them out with the cupcakes tomorrow.

I actually do make savory recipes too, I just usually forget to take pictures of them so I don't post about them, but tonight I remembered.
Stuffed Pablano Peppers











Click on over to Food to see what Monday's line up is all about and for the recipe for the peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment