Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cupcakes

I may need an intervention.

I'm obsessed.

I have at least 3 cupcake recipes I am dying to try. Right Now. AND I found a square cupcake pan. I've been eyeing it for awhile and I got it today. Last one on the shelf at my Walmart.

Know what I've noticed? Seems as though about 97% of the cupcake recipes I find are adapted from Marth Stewart in some shape form or fashion. What does "adapted from" really mean anyway?

Did the person doing the baking change the recipe? I don't know and I haven't compared two recipes side by side. Yet.

Maybe Martha Stewart is the only person that every created a cupcake recipe and they all just evolved from there.

No. I know that can't be. Who invented the cupcake? I may have to research that.

I do know one thing. I will be the Queen of the square cupcake!

I can't wait to try out that pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment